Commercial HVAC-R Dispatcher Position Bronx – NY
AAA Refrigeration Service is a commercial Refrigeration and HVAC company operating since 1937 (83-Years). We specialize in Food preservation for Supermarkets, food warehouses and food retail store\’s, offering 24/7/365 days a year service. Our continued success has been through preventive maintenance and education of our Technicians.
Number of Employees: 51-100
Areas Serviced: Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Nassau, Suffolk
- Maintain the Service Technicians daily schedules and dispatch the technicians as service calls are completed.
- Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in.
- Maintain the on call schedule for service technicians.
- Provide clear and concise communications with Supervisors, Customers and Technicians.
- Take incoming customer calls.
- Schedule and coordinate all service calls as calls are received.
- Create dispatch ticket for all service calls.
- Dispatch Service Technicians, one call at a time.
- Dispatch Service Technicians from home to first call.
- Debrief Service Technicians after completion of each call.
- Supervisor after hours on call rotation Monday-Sunday (Approx 1x every 10 weeks)
- Maintain the dispatch board / schedule.
- Forecast workload for 2 – 3 days out
- Contact customers with a “Parts Pending” status as parts are received for scheduling.
- Follow up on all pending and recommended work with customer utilizing the pending work log
- Maintain on call schedule, to include 1st on call and standby technician
- Maintain customer history files in database
- Prepare reporting information from data base and circulate to Supervisors.
· Advanced customer service skills.
· Ability to multi-task
· Geographical knowledge of service area or GPS map reading skills
· Knowledge of HVAC-R industry is recommended but not required
· Computer skills
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Two years related experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience