For nearly a century, AFGO Mechanical Services has worked around the clock to establish our reputation as an HVAC industry leader.
Number of Employees: 51-100
Areas Serviced: Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Nassau, Suffolk
LIC based Local 638 HVAC Service Company has an opening for highly skilled experienced Commercial HVAC/Refrigeration Technicians for high-volume fast paced service department. Opportunities are available for Commercial Refrigeration and HVAC. WE ARE PROUD TO HIRE VETERANS!
- Maintain, service, and repair HVAC/Refrigeration equipment and associated systems in commercial and industrial establishments.
- Assess equipment and service needs of customer.
- Identify revenue generating opportunities; make recommendations to customer that can be immediately performed.
- Service and repair HVAC systems and refrigeration equipment.
- Possess diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Prepare accurate daily reporting on work orders and quotes.
- Communicate with Dispatcher and Service department personnel.
- Utilize all applicable safety equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Exhibit courteous and helpful behavior towards customers and third parties.
- A valid clean driver’s license and meet the company’s motor vehicle policy.
- FDNY Torch Certification.
- Be proficient with Smart Phone Usage, Knowledge of IVR usage and Retail procedures is a plus.
- Be available for 24 hour on call Emergency shift service.
HVAC Refrigeration, Torching, Troubleshooting, HVAC Systems, HVAC, Refrigeration